Things to do Avoid Motorcycle Cases
Reasons why motorcycle cases are filed
* If there is no one of the three papers, there will be a case. Namely- registration paper, tax token and driving license. Of these, tax tokens and driving licenses must be valid, otherwise there will be lawsuits. However, the registration paper does not expire (acknowledgment slip expires).
* If the name and ownership is not changed after purchasing a second hand motorcycle, there will be a case.
* There are learner papers but if the test, photography and fingerprint are not given, there will be a case.
* It is mandatory for both riders and riders to wear helmets while riding a motorcycle. If one or both of them do not use the helmet, there will be a case.
* Traffic / road signals must be obeyed while riding a motorcycle. Otherwise there will be a case.
* There will be a case if the motorcycle is moving in the opposite direction.
* If the brake light of the motorcycle does not turn on, if there is no indicator light or if it becomes useless or if the head light does not turn on at night, a case will be filed.
* If you talk on mobile while driving a motorcycle or if you drive while intoxicated, there will be a case.
* Changing anything on the motorcycle without permission, changing the color, using VIP horn, using fog lights, using LED headlights instead of halogen lights will be sued.
* If there are more than two people on a motorcycle, there will be a case.
* Illegal motorcycle parking will be sued.
* There will be a case if there is any obstruction in government work or any act like obstruction in the responsibility of the police.
* If you ride a motorcycle on the sidewalk, there will be a case.
* If there is no looking glass and safety glass, there is a case.
* If you do not use the left lane properly, there will be a case.
* There will be a case if the stop line is not followed properly.
* If the previous case is not disposed of as per the date, the case will be filed.
It is possible to avoid the case easily if the above issues are followed. This guideline has been prepared following the instructions of the Road Transport Act 2018 and the traffic police officers.