|Maxpower||14.5 HP @ 8500 rpm|
|Top Speed||115 Kmph|
|Maxtorque||13.5 Nm @ 6000 rpm|
|Kerb Weight||140 Kg|
Bajaj Pulsar P150 SD Bike Price in Bangladesh 2023. Which Engine Type is 149.68cc, Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Engine. This bike is powered by the 149.68 (cc) Engine. Bajaj Pulsar P150 SD Generates Maximum Power 14.5 HP @ 8500 rpm. It's Maximum Torque is 13.5 Nm @ 6000 rpm. Transmission duties are taken care of by a 5 Speed Gearbox. Bajaj claims that the bike offers a mileage of 50.00 Kmpl (approx). Bajaj Pulsar P150 SD Front Suspension is 31mm Telescopic and Rear Suspension is Monoshock. Find Here to find Bajaj Motorcycle Showrooms in Bangladesh.
* Slim Tires Allow For Peppy Performance, Easy Flick Ability And Good Fuel Efficiency To Boot.
* Competent Braking Performance Not Limited By Lack Of Disc At The Rear.
* Ergonomics A Good Fit For Riders Of Most Shapes And Sizes.
* Engine Refinement A Boon In The City.
* Ride Quality Could Have Been Better, Rear Feels Particularly Unsettled Over Bigger Bumps.
* Engine Feels Stressed And Run Out Of Steam At Higher Revs.
* Weak Headlight Sticks Out Like A Sore Thumb.
Bajaj Pulsar P150 SD is a popular bike in Bangladesh.
Bajaj bike claims that this bike offers a mileage of 50.00 Kmpl (approx).